Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well, hello there! :)

I seriously have a problem.  I am searching, loving and subsequently drooling over multiple fabric bundles at the moment.  I mean, I haven't been able to even GET to my sewing maching since my semester ended, and here I am longing achingly for MORE fabric!  LOL!  Hello... My name is Nikky.  And I'm a fabric-o-holic.  They need a 12 step program for this, I tells ya!

Oh yea... Hi there!  LOL! I know it's been eons...  I was ridiculously sick for almost 2 months, and since my semester ended, the sudden loss of the constant stress hormones has sunk me into a bit of an energy lull...  It was only last weekend that I started cleaning my place in earnest and began to catch glimpses of my sewing machine again!  Besides... I'm starting to get the sewing 'itch' again...  Maybe I just need antibiotics, tho... ;) Hee-hee!

Annnnyway, it's not like I haven't gotten SOME projects done since our last chatty-chat...  Just didn't blog them, I suppose!  I made stuffed animals for the kids to take to Disneyland with them, I've done some serious mending, I made party invitations and I hand stenciled 13 t-shirts with the Star Wars logo for my son's 8th birthday party favors.  To name a few!  :)  Go me!!! 

I might try to get some pics up on the sooner side, but only if you're super duper nice!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment