Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Great Googly Moogly!

Holy moly!  I've just discovered the Fat Quarter Shop!  It now officially ranks right up there with Fabricworm...  I've realized that I'm very drawn to the fat quarter bundles.  Don't you just love them? They are so fun and easy, and you can throw a few personal favorites in there for even more fun!  :)

While I realize I have a barely started baby quilt sitting on my project table at the moment, I'm already thinking about the one I want to make for my living room (brown/turquoise), my bedroom (duvet cover, thinking black/white/hot pink!), for my mom (purple/purple/and more purple!), my son (so many fun options! No decision yet!), and my daughter, of course (once again, so many fun choices!)!! 

This one caught my attention though.. Simply for all of the amazing things you could do with it!!


Delicious, huh?  I also found some beautiful brown and turquoise collections, one notably unavailable until this fall, but SO perfect for the living room! 

(And eventually, I will figure out how to convince blogger to let me post more than one picture!  I know it's possible!  Maybe I just need to whisper some sweet nothings and give it a foot rub?  ;) )

Anyway... Shall I reiterate that I have a major fabric addiction?  No?  Alrighty then.  ;)

~N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment