Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Suckin' on a chili dog, outside the tasty freeze...

So... NOW I've been commissioned to do another baby quilt for a girlfriend who just had her first baby boy, and check out these beautifully delish fabrics! 


(Yes.  I've already acknowledged that I seeeeriously need to work on my photog skills!  And yes, using something OTHER than my cell phone would likely help alot! ;) )  

These lovelies would be three custom bundles from Fabricworm.  I do so love me some fabricworm! :)  Their custom bundles are truly fab, I gotta say!   I may be checking out some possible additions in some different prints, (between the multiple bundles, there be an awful lot of polky dots!) but I really need to get a hold of a few more solids and figure out a binding/backing!  I'm thinking either a basic log cabin or the Sweet Daisy pattern from Red Pepper Quilts for this one.  (If you get a chance, be sure  to spend some time at Rita's blog...  AMAZING.  Inspiring.  Makes me wanna quit everything and just quilt! :) ) Any thoughts? 

All I know is that I'm ITCHING to start this one...  Darn this party lifestyle of mine though!  ;)  I promised my friend that I would make a point to not only start, but finish it once school got out this summer, but I cannot wait to cut into these!  :D

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment